Kathryn Tucker, JD, Executive Director of the End of Life Liberty Project, is a distinguished national leader in spearheading creative and effective legal efforts to patient autonomy. In this video she discusses things such as:
- constitutionality of assisted dying
- patient autonomy
- legal efforts to compel Cal Vet to honor the end of life autonomy of these veterans
- new horizon in palliative care: psychedelic medicine for relief of anxiety in terminal illness, status of research and efforts to galvanize changes in law and medicine to enable access.
- aid in dying governed by standard of care: what has been learned in 10 years of practice in Montana
- Colorado case: legal efforts on behalf of geriatrician fired from Catholic hospital for offering medical aid in dying to a patient
- and more