- The Ventilator: Life, Death And The Choices We Make At The End November 24, 2019
“What if the seemingly rational choices you prefer when you’re healthy no longer make sense to you when you’re actually confronting death?”
This poignant story is told by the husband of a nurse.
Throughout her life this nurse, Stephanie, was adamant in repeatedly telling her family about multiple circumstances she had encountered in the emergency room: ...
- Longtime right-to-die activist Faye Girsh is retired, but not done talking about the issue January 6, 2019
By John Wilkens – Union Tribune – Jan. 6, 2019
Faye Girsh is interviewed on the occasion of her stepping down from the Presidency of the Hemlock Society of San Diego.
She talks about her most important legacy, the Final Exit Network, and how it came to be created.
“She hopes in ten years the U.S. will ...
- Will this Death be an “Irrational Suicide” or a “Voluntary Death”? May 1, 2013
by James Leonard Park
Criteria for differentiating rational from irrational self-delivered death.
- Eyewitness DVD March 25, 2011
A 45-minute DVD by Dutch psychiatrist Boudewijn Chabot. Five speakers, discussing various methods of self-deliverance.
- Are you Ready to Die ? February 26, 2010
A quiz that tests whether you might be a candidate for an assisted, hastened death.